I’M Living Out Loud - Challenge

I’M Living Out Loud – Challenge

Home Page Forums L.O.L Challenge I’M Living Out Loud – Challenge

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts

admin

said

This is Elder Cloretta Chandler. For 12 months our goal is to make progress mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically; to from Good to Better. Therefore, throughout this 12 month period we will encourage one another and be accountable to each other and at next year’s 2014 I AM Conference we will celebrate our progress.
Commit to make the extra effort – 212° the extra degree(to be explained)

1. List the areas you want to change or improve over the next 12 months
  2. Track you progress –
  3. Participate in the weekly online group chats
  4. Attend the L.O.L Camps (3 camps throughout the year)
  5. Invite family and friends to join the challenge

It will be up to you to decide the “how”. For example if you want to lose 30 pounds over the next 12 months you can do any exercise program and or diet you believe you will stay with and maintain.
In the provide LOL Journal track your progress. Wright out how you are going to lose those 30 pounds: “I will walk for 30 minutes 4 days a week for the first 3 months. Then I will add 2 aerobic routines in month 4. I will eat smaller portions and add more fruit and veggies to my diet.
My job as the organizer of the challenge it to provide ideas, tips, advice and support as well as journal my progress on line as an example for you and for you to hold me accountable.

Change/Improve:

Spiritually:

• Increase my faith
  • Make reading my bible a habit
  • Learn to meditate

Emotionally:

• Practice self control
  • Reduce anxiety

Mentally:

• Learn something new like to play the acoustic guitar
  • Stop worrying

Physically:

• Lose 80 pounds
  • Make better eating choices
July 16, 2014 at 8:47 am
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Club Coco – Copyright © 2010 . All rights reserved. – Site proudly provided by StreamingBest.com